If you are entitled to a sales tax exemptions in your state, you may request a tax exemption from us. Please note that you must register your exemption with us first before you place an order. We are unable to change the tax settings on an order that has already been submitted.
- Create an account in the store (if you don't already have one) here.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org include the following:
- Subject: Request for tax exemption
- Email address: include the email address you used in creating the account in step #1
- Copy of certificate: include a copy of your exemption certificate. Each state has specific requirements and forms for this. A copy of your retail license is usually not enough and a specific form may be required.
- Address of exemption location: this may be listed on the exemption certificate, but if not, please include it separately. This is the address that will be used in the system as part of validating your order.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your exemption has been added in 1-2 business days.
Once you receive your exemption, you will be able to place orders using the account from step #1 to the address on your exemption certificate tax free.